Powered By Blogger

Sunday 29 May 2011

Walleye-Northern Pike road trip


Had a great weekend with my family and did a lot of the "to-do-stuff" like cutting the grass in front and back, b-b-q`s, paying bills, banking, picking up my mail, laundry, food shopping, bought some new plants for my wife with the green thumb, cleaned out my truck and boat (man, did that take some time) from the most recent mini-road trips and scouting trips across the Kawarthas this past week, topped up the opti-oil, re-charged the batteries, greased the trailer bearings, Re-spooled all of my spinning sticks, tied on a bunch of my favorite gator baits like Strike King Z-too`s, in-line spinners, buzzbaits, spoon & grub trailer, jerkbaits and sexy spoons onto my casting rods.
Getting ready for the next road trip to Ontario`s near north country to fish & film at one of my favorite locations for both numbers and braggin` size walleyes and hitting some other new lakes for both `eyes and gators.
I`ll be sure to post a full report of the trip including the hottest baits, presentations and locations for anyone else interested in fishing and visiting Ontario`s awesome near north country.

No comments:

Post a Comment